Stumpage Reports



Saturday, September 09, 2006 :::
 
Reading:

Mayflower: A Story of Courage, Community, and War by Nathaniel Philbrick. Finished. I was a little disappointed in this, I feel like he tried to cover too much ground in too few pages. I liked his book In the Heart of the Sea: The Tragedy of the Whaleship Essex much better. If you want to find out about the Pilgrims, I recommend The Times of Their Lives: Life, Love, and Death in Plymouth Colony by James Deetz and Patricia Scott Deetz.

The American Heritage Book Of The Revolution by Richard M. Ketchum; Bruce Lancaster; and J.H. Plumb (Eds). Almost done with this, just kind of a time-killer, I didn't want to read anything too substantial or that was trying to make some big point.

Diversions:

I've been pretty obsessed with taking pictures of my toy collection and posting them to Flickr. Sample below:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

My girlfriend's nerd alarm went off yesterday, I'm suprised I haven't worn it out.

::: posted by tom at 11:45 AM









I'd taken the cure and had just gotten through...

_______________
_______________
_______________



Powered by Blogger