Stumpage Reports



Friday, January 02, 2004 :::
 
Happy Fucking New Year

bitchbitchbitch. My feet hurt, I can't keep my shoes tied, everytime I go to look for something at work I can't find it. Today just sucks.

I've got to things I oughta do tonight. I could do either one and feel okay with myself, I could even do both. Want I really want to do is sit at home and do nothing. I have to work tomorrow, I'll be happy when I'm off this working every Saturday crap.

On the lighter side at work, a co-worker was looking at some family bible records here, and in one of them someone had put some tombstone transcriptions. On person had emblazoned on their tombstone "She survived drowning by hanging on the an overturned boat with her fingers and teeth." I don't know what the story was behind that, she was only 19. Did she survive the drowning, only to die later of something else? I understand that would be a significant event in your life, but kinda weird to put on the tombstone.


::: posted by tom at 2:41 PM









I'd taken the cure and had just gotten through...

_______________
_______________
_______________



Powered by Blogger