Stumpage Reports



Tuesday, December 23, 2003 :::
 
???

I'm completely uninspired and currently out of material ... only went to one holiday party this year, usually I'm good for at least two. This one was hosted by a lady someone wanted me to meet. We had met once before and she requested him to bring me to the party ... I have hard enough time chatting up birds, its even more difficult when it is at a party where they are the hostess ... still making my way through The Fellowship of the Ring, Tolkien can tell a ripping yarn, but somehow his prose doesn't lend itself to "Quotes of the Day" ... the first time I read the Lord of the Rings books it was for school and I had to slog through them as though they were the Midgewater Marshes, when I re-read them about 6 years ago I just whipped through them and enjoyed the heck of them, I'm happy to report I'm having the same experience this time around ... I had Christmas lunch with the folks from work the other day, as far as I know, no one I work with knows about or reads this blog, but I'll just play it safe and say nothing ... taking a break from the railroad company ... what the hell's going on here? ... I'm proud to report I got my Christmas shopping done early, but I realized today I'm out of wrapping paper so I have to fight the hordes tonight ... I think next year everyone may get donations in their names to different charities ...


::: posted by tom at 11:17 AM









I'd taken the cure and had just gotten through...

_______________
_______________
_______________



Powered by Blogger