Stumpage Reports



Friday, November 07, 2003 :::
 
Odds and Sods, Stealing Ideas....

3 Things On My Bulletin Board:

1. A Dead Milkmen sticker.

2. A postcard of a young Bob Dylan, holding his guitar and zipping up his pants after taking a leak. I believe James got that for me.

3. The cover of the book Pellucidar, by Edgar Rice Burroughs, with cover artwork by Roy Krenkel.


3 Books I Have and Probably Will Never Read:

1. The Book of the American Spirit, illustrated by Howard Pyle.

2. Fables de la Fontaine, illustrated by Gustav Dore.

3. Red Randall in Burma, by R. Sidney Bowen.



3 U.S. States That I Have Ashtrays Shaped Like:

1. Arkansas

2. Illinois

3. Alabama



Link-O-Rama

The Universe People. If you can figure this one out, be my guest. I think I'll send them all my money.

The Bible in Pig Latin.

Calvacade of Bad Bridal Fashion. One for the ladies. I particularly like the Shut Up About Your Fucking Wedding items they have for sale.



::: posted by tom at 12:47 PM









I'd taken the cure and had just gotten through...

_______________
_______________
_______________



Powered by Blogger