Stumpage Reports



Wednesday, October 01, 2003 :::
 
Maybe Some Good Band Names Here

When this old newspaper projects ends, I won't have anything to blog about anymore. Here's some headlines I found interesting. Interesting enough to make me want to read the stories, which is I guess what headlines are supposed to do. I didn't have time to read them though. They are all from the Concord Weekly Gazette, 1855 - 1857.

Shocking Occurence at Mormon Baptism

Sad and Lamentable Death of a Snake

Sewing People's Mouths Up

Yankee Factory Girls

Queer Freaks of Lightning

Post Office Espionage

A Depraved Mother

Usefullness of Toads

Yeast For a Putrid Sore Throat

Random Kettering University Student Blog of the Day:

Almost Defeated


::: posted by tom at 12:46 PM









I'd taken the cure and had just gotten through...

_______________
_______________
_______________



Powered by Blogger