Stumpage Reports



Sunday, October 05, 2003 :::
 
I Got A Crappy Kinda Crappy Goddamn Nice Job

I'm happy to say I got a job with the big boys downtown. I got the phone call about five minutes after Ann walked in the door after driving in from Charlotte. The news about the job made what was looking to be a good weekend even better.

The nice thing about the job, besides full-time pay and benefits, is that my main job duties do not include waiting on the public. That, coupled with making a little more money that when I left Charlotte, were two of my main job goals after getting my master's degree. Now if I can just get a job where I don't wait on the public at all...



::: posted by tom at 2:38 PM









I'd taken the cure and had just gotten through...

_______________
_______________
_______________



Powered by Blogger