Stumpage Reports



Sunday, August 10, 2003 :::
 
A Trip to the Country

Friday and Saturday found me in the wilds of Union County, North Carolina. I enjoyed the hospitality of, and got to see Castle Engelbretz.

Saturday night was movie night with Michael, James, Smartin, and Big Ed. You had to have a blog and a penis to attend. Ed has promised some photographic evidence (of our attendance, not our penises) on his blog.

Michael picked up lots of marital tips from Jake La Motta via the film we watched, Raging Bull.

Smartin brought a huge-ass sandwich ring for which I have to thank him again. I took aboout 1/3 of it home and that will keep me fed for a couple days.

Current Favorite Bob Dylan Lines:

Be careful not to touch the wall,
there's a brand new coat of paint,
I'm glad to see you're still alive,
You're lookin' like a saint.

--- Lily, Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts


::: posted by tom at 4:39 PM









I'd taken the cure and had just gotten through...

_______________
_______________
_______________



Powered by Blogger