Stumpage Reports



Friday, August 22, 2003 :::
 
Thank God For Tel Ref

I had a job interview this afternoon for what I think would be a pretty decent job at the state archives. I think it went OK, but there is a lot of competition. Two of the three interviewers were former professors.

It was the first real job interview I've had in awhile and I was amazed how much I drew on my experience working in Telephone Reference. They asked for lots of examples of how I dealt with difficult co-workers and patrons, and that job was chock full of such problems.

I gave it my best shot, there some other jobs down there open / opening up I should have a good shot at too. I'm anxious to get back at the government trough on a full time basis.



::: posted by tom at 2:55 PM









I'd taken the cure and had just gotten through...

_______________
_______________
_______________



Powered by Blogger