Stumpage Reports



Wednesday, August 20, 2003 :::
 
Lust Love and Romance at KFC

When I worked at Kentucky Fried Chicken, at night there was mainly myself and one other chicken cook with a rotating cast of third chicken cooks. The other guy was a movie-star-lookin guy with a big chin, Bruce Campbell reminds me of him.

There were two girls that worked the front counter. Cute Blond Drug Addict Girl, and Rich Jewish Chick From Bloomfield Hills. Don't ask me how, but somehow Movie Star Guy hooked up with Drug Addict and I ended up with Rich Jewish Chick. I think my first "date" was with Rich Jewish Chick. I was sixteen and had a drivers license, but for some reason my parents gave me a ride to her house. I brought some Van Halen and KansasJourneyStyx albums. We listened to those and watched Happy Days. The four of also used to go sit on some railroad tracks from which you could see the screen at the Oak Drive-In.

An H. Salt Fish and Chips store resided in the same building as the KFC. There were two other girls that worked there: Cute Little Cheerleader Girl and Heavy Metal Drug Addict Girl. In this case, Movie Star Guy ended up dating Cheerleader Girl, and I dated the Heavy Metal Drug Addict Girl. (Of course this was after the romances with two KFC girls were over). This made more sense than the first combination, and the earth gratefully settled back on its axis.


::: posted by tom at 2:08 PM









I'd taken the cure and had just gotten through...

_______________
_______________
_______________



Powered by Blogger