Stumpage Reports



Tuesday, August 26, 2003 :::
 
Hey! Lets Join A Club!

The fall semester is in full swing. Campus is crawling with lost freshman and returning upperclassmen greeting each other with calls of "Dude / Girl how was your summer?" A lot of campus organizations have booths set up this week in the brickyard. I noticed the Sailing Club had a sailboat set up. Of course the Campus Crusade for Christ was in evidence, but no crazy brickyard preachers yet. Unfortunately, the Statistics Club was not represented, nor the Wolfgang Co-Ed A Capella. God knows I would have been all over the National Agricultural Marketing Association or the Air & Waste Management Association if they had been set up.

I don't see a club listing for "People Who Listen to NPR Every Night Because They Can't Afford Cable" or "People Who Had Their Collegiate Dreams Smashed to Dust by a Lousy Economy." So I don't think I'll be joining any clubs. Oh wait, there is a club for that last group, its called "Everybody" and they meet at the bar.




::: posted by tom at 12:28 PM









I'd taken the cure and had just gotten through...

_______________
_______________
_______________



Powered by Blogger