Stumpage Reports



Tuesday, August 19, 2003 :::
 
Early to Bed and Early to Rise

For some reason, when I mash the snooze button on my alarm clock, sometimes I set the clock ahead one hour.

I didn't get to sleep until late last night and knew it was going to be rough getting up this morning. After mashing said snooze button a couple times I looked at the clock and in panic I saw it said 7:40 AM (I should be at work at 8:00 AM). I took a frantic shower and flew out the door with a Coke in my hand. As I drove along, I was thinking "Gee whiz, its pretty dark out. Golly, there's no traffic, look at all these parking places."

I think you can guess the rest of the story...



::: posted by tom at 8:41 PM









I'd taken the cure and had just gotten through...

_______________
_______________
_______________



Powered by Blogger