Stumpage Reports



Wednesday, July 30, 2003 :::
 
Time Tripping

Last night as I was unpacking yet another box, I found all of my old wall calendars. Almost all of them feature art by N.C. Wyeth, Edward Hopper, and Maxfield Parrish.

The calendars also feature cryptic notations in my own hand about appointments and other thing that seemed important at the time. A few oddball samples and observations I gleaned from them:

I cat sat for Ann quite a few times in 2000.

In March 1999 I had fifteen migraine headaches. April of the same year featured only ten.

On January 9, 1998, something happened with Polly and I that involved $22.54.

February 21, 2000 found me in Appomatox Courthouse, Virginia.

From February 1996 through June of that same year, I went to a movie almost every Friday night.

A couple times in early 1999, I met Ann for breakfast at 7 AM. What in the hell were we doing up at that ungodly hour?



::: posted by tom at 9:36 PM









I'd taken the cure and had just gotten through...

_______________
_______________
_______________



Powered by Blogger