Stumpage Reports



Friday, July 11, 2003 :::
 
Some Funny and Strange Things Seen and Overheard on my Recent Vacation

Seen:

A bumper sticker that said "1 Cross + 3 Nails = 4given"

An old geezer wearing a baseball hat that said "Fish Fear Me, Women Want Me"

Overheard or Said:

"Send out the nice pregnant lady, they can't get mad at her"

"If you can't say anything nice about anybody, come sit with me"

"I'll put my ice cream in my fingerbowl for you anytime"

Something I Wish I'd Seen:

The Magic Forest Family Fun Park, complete with Rex the Diving Horse and the world's tallest Uncle Sam.

I was also impressed with motion-activated paper towel dispensers (alas, no appropriate link) on the
New York Thruway. With the motion activated faucets and auto flush toilets, there's really only one thing a guy needs to touch when he goes to the restroom. I'm sure some entrepenuer is working on that.



::: posted by tom at 12:54 PM









I'd taken the cure and had just gotten through...

_______________
_______________
_______________



Powered by Blogger