Stumpage Reports



Thursday, July 24, 2003 :::
 
Brief Reviews: or, My girl looks damn smooth in dis lil thing!

I guess most people know Amazon.com lets people post book reviews on their web site. I didn't know they also let people post reviews of everything else they sell, like toys, electronics, and underwear.

Yeah, underwear. I was cleaning my "My Documents" folder out on my PC and found this little nugget. They are some reviews of Hanes underwear that I had saved for future blogging fodder. Here they are, real, uncensored online underwear reviews. I don't know how I survived before the internet was around.

Underwear Reviews:

These underwear. ahhh..where do I begin? My love affair with
hanes started in Istanbul. It was hot. I ran to the bazaar to
look for comfortable clean underwear that I could wear
without fear of disease. Hanes caught my eye immediately.
So attractively packaged - and that was even before I put
the on!

These things are great! I can go jogging, practice karate,
and do yoga all without having to adjust myself. These
boxer briefs keep things where they belong. Get these
and you won't have to go through any more
embarassing public adjustments.

originally bought these briefs for me but one day I came home
and my dog was wearing them. He really loves the comfortable
fit and i cant get them off of him. His is a pitbull so im really
not going to push the issue. I want to thank Hanes for
making my dogs life a little more comfortable.

The waist band is exceptional and the cotton is very durable
and these are very nice. BTW, you shouldn't be wearing briefs
if you are single, they remind women of their little brothers.
Boxer until marriage, I say! After that you can wear whatever
is comfortable.

Haha! My girl looks damn smooth in dis lil thing!

Last Listened To:

The Yardbirds, Live on the BBC.



::: posted by tom at 10:32 PM









I'd taken the cure and had just gotten through...

_______________
_______________
_______________



Powered by Blogger