Stumpage Reports



Wednesday, December 18, 2002 :::
 
Santa Has Arrived: or, There's Always One Idiot

A phenomena I've noticed. Everywhere I work there is always one idiot that wears a Santa hat around Christmas time. I had my first sighting today at the NCSU library. This lady even had reindeer antlers on with the Santa hat. Look around your workplace today or next week, you'll see an idiot with a Santa hat and think of me. If you are the person wearing the Santa hat, then Big Ed would say:

You hand in your ticket
And you go watch the geek
Who immediately walks up to you
When he hears you speak
And says, "How does it feel
To be such a freak?"
And you say, "Impossible"
As he hands you a bone


Quotes of the Day:

"I've been on the phone today with all kinds of bastards representing many different agencies."
-- The Pennyslvania Jew, dealing with insurance companies and storm damage.

"Then, kill, kill, kill, kill, kill, kill!" -- William Shakespeare, King Lear, Act IV, Scene vi, Line 192.






::: posted by tom at 12:19 PM









I'd taken the cure and had just gotten through...

_______________
_______________
_______________



Powered by Blogger