Stumpage Reports



Friday, December 06, 2002 :::
 
A Neo-Anarchist Post-Conservative Southern Dixiecrat Melange of Disaffected Labor Union Members


Blogging in public at the school library. Some of my three readers in Charlotte may have a tree through their roof so I won't whine about not having any cable.

I was reading about Reconstruction in preparation for my final exam, and ran across the following phrase and my brain completely locked up:

"The pro-Johnson, ex-Whig, antisecessionist but pro-Confederate Unionists who dominated...."

That might explain title of this entry and it definitely explains why I had to get the hell out of the house and come down here to the library.





::: posted by tom at 5:56 PM









I'd taken the cure and had just gotten through...

_______________
_______________
_______________



Powered by Blogger